Saturday, November 01, 2008

happy belated halloween




to any one who may still look at my lame blog. i saw the 2 cutest ballerina's and had to sneak in a picture, or two.

i don't meant to brag about it being warm outside on halloween night i'm talking 75 degrees warm. the joy's of texas!

it made us think about our last halloween. it was cold, it was fun and it was our last night in our condo. we pulled out of utah a year ago today. wow 1 year, i don't know where the time has gone but at the same time it seems like forever ago we where there.

thinking and missing all of our pals we left, we miss you!

9 comments:

Blythe said...

Those are the two cutest ballerinas I have ever seen! I'm jealous of your warm Halloween weather...I got rained on! Miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Oh I just want to hug those two litlte girls. So cute! I forgot about your departing anniversary- what a sad day that was! Last year at this time I cried every time I walked by your old house. . .which was multiple times a day!

Keri said...

shoot those oare some CUTE girls! for the record it was in the 70's here on halloween night too. could've had nice weather, and better company if you were still in utah - i'm just sayin :)

eva said...

Sweet picture! Love the tutus!!! I could go for some cold weather right now.

The Chris Tippets Family said...

How stinkin' cute. Did you make their tutu's.

shannyn said...

those are two of the cutest ballerinas ever. i remember the halloween a year ago all to well. one of the few friends i actually made in the past five years moved away. sad day indeed. love peytons cute pig tails. you still owe me a phone call. i called you and left my number a while ago. do i need to call again.

Flinders Family said...

They are cute and I can't believe it's been a year! So sad for me!

Emily said...

Aw your girls have gotten so big and they are such cute ballerinas!

Life in the Oliver Lane! said...

the girls are so stinking cute! you did a great job on the tu-tu's. thanks for driving to mom's to visit, I LOVE YOU!