Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tag! shannyn florez tagged me and now I’m it!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.


10 years ago I was: a junior and just broke up with my first boyfriend, i thought the world was over.

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. wash all the sheets
2. make dinner
3. find a second hand store for felting materials
4. read to riley and peyton
5. work out (as if it's really going to happen)

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. pay our schooling off
2. go on an awesome trip
3. college funds for the kids
4. buy some furniture for our house.

3 of my bad habits:
1. i talk too much,i always say something stupid.
2. i worry
3. i complain about how i look.

5 places I've lived:
1. modesto, ca
2. provo, ut
3. ruston, la
4. nampa, id
5. huntsville, tx

5 jobs I've had
1. telemarketer
2. waitress
3. orthodontist assistant
4. housekeeper at days inn
5. cafeteria worker at the m.t.c.

Something most people don't know about me:
when i was little i used to check my parents underwear drawer to see if they packed their belongings to never come back. my brothers and sisters would tell me that my parents were running away everytime they left. i figured if they were really running away they would need a fresh pair of undies.
OKay...now-who's it?
You've been tagged:
1. sarah o.
2. paige
3. keri
4. mari
5. angel
6. haley
7. cass

No comments: